Monday, December 15, 2008

Even more Sons

I love spending time alone with each son. I don't get to do it very often, but when I do, it is the most precious time in the world. Yesterday, Nate had to work on a book report that was due today. Well, Grandma wanted to take the kiddos to a Norwegian party, but I wouldn't let him go, due to all the homework he had. As soon as the other boys went to the party though, Dad and I decided to take him out to lunch for a little one-on-one time with us to get him motivated. We let him choose where he wanted to eat. Bless his heart! He wanted to go to Someburros. That kid has such excellent taste in food! He is such a good kid. After eating all of his food, he said, "I have the best mom and dad in the world!" I truly think he believes it too! :) What a gift!
After we got home and did his report, he was able to play video games with dad for a while, which, I think, Dad dug more than Nate! I love my sons! They all have their different personalities.

1 comment:

Bren's Life said...

Nate is such a Great kid! Glad you guys got to spend some time with him..