Monday, December 15, 2008
More Sons
So today I got suckered into Nick faking being sick. This has never happened before with my kiddos. This morning, he told me that his throat hurt really bad and he couldn't talk right. Well, immediately, I go into panic mode and think the worst...Strep! I call him out sick from school and call the doctor. Of course, as soon as Nate was gone to school, Nicky felt fine and was running all around the house. I took him to the doctor, and there was no strep. The doctor even said that his throat didn't look too red...Oh well. I made the best of it and had a Nick and Me day. It was fun. He enjoyed some time alone with mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow- what a smart kid you got there. He found a way to be with you for the day.
Post a Comment