Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Nick's Birthday

Yesterday was my middle son's birthday! Happy 6th Birthday Nicky! We Love You! Because I have had a debilitating headache for a week now, I wasn't up to celebrating in my normal fashion, so it was a laid back birthday for him. I woke up and made him breakfast in bed, which he preferred not to eat because it would get crumbs in his bed...God bless him! So he ate at the coffee table in the family room, while watching TV. He got to play video games all morning until my wonderful sister came and picked up the boys and took them to her house for a few hours. While there, they jumped on the tramp, played video games and made a birthday cake for Nicky. Rob and I ended up going over there around 6 and Cindy made tacos made Nick's day extra special. My family is great. Thanks for all your help this past week. I have not been very much help with the headache that I have had, so it is wonderful that you can all pull things together and make my kids feel special!

Nicky was so excited to be 6. He kept saying to me, "Mom, it's great that I was 5, but now I am 6!" He just likes that number, for some reason.

1 comment:

Bren's Life said...

Glad he had a fun day... Hope your head is still feeling better....