Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Birthday today!

Thank you Brenda for all you have done for my birthday! You really know how to pull someone out of their funk!

As I woke up today to say bye to my husband (He is on a golf trip with our neighbor in Louisiana), he said that it looked like we got a visit from the Birthday princess (That would be BRENDA) I looked outside and saw the great balloons and chalk on the sidewalk. Immediately, I knew it would be a better day, even though Rob is not here to celebrate it with me.

After Rob left, I went to my computer and saw all the wonderful wishes from everyone on Facebook. Thanks Everyone!

Then, after taking the boys to swim lessons and Basketball Camp, I saw that Brenda devoted a post just to me...It's great to have friends who care so much about you!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday--hope you had a great day even though your husband is gone. Now you can spoil yourself and not feel guilty that your husband will find out :)

Bren's Life said...

Have a Great day & go kick some butt at Karate!!! Have fun

OurCarsAndCops said...

Happy birthday!!!!!hope it was a good one!

you should find me on facebook :)