I am trying to entertain the boys while the hubby is away. So many times, I end up giving in to their requests for TV or Video Games. I really want to do something fun with them while he is gone AND while they are on summer break with their mom. I want them to be able to have memories of summer vacation of doing fun and inexpensive or free things. I had the oldest in Swim Team, Basketball Camp and Karate, but Basketball camp will be over after today and I really want to do something really great this Saturday...Any ideas?
PS. I deleted my last post because it was just too depressing for me to read over and over.
2 comments:
How about you all get over here and swim, eh??
Have fun at the pool... Your a great mom! Go have a picnic or go for a bike ride with them.. You can borrow our trailer for Nolan if you want..
Post a Comment