Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Going back to School

I am starting back to school next week. I am so nervous! I haven't been in school for 13 years, since getting my bachelor's. But, I figure, with the economy the way it is going, I need to do something. My hubby had been in school since we met and his boss finally told him that he cannot continue school while working. (He was a 6yh year senior for Electrical Engineering when he stopped going.) I, on the other hand, can finally follow my dream of being a high school math teacher! It is an on-line school, so I can still be home with Nolan. I will just need to cut down a bit on the internet surfing, Facebook and reading everyone's blogs.

4 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Woo Hoo! Good for you. Hope you like it. I didn't know that about Rob. Is he going to finish on his own?

The Smith Family said...

He's not going to finish unless we win the lottery and he can quit his job...But if I don't PLAY the lottery, it seems pretty unlikely that we won't win...Too bad too, because I would buy you a new Suburban if we won...AND I would pay for Charley's hair extensions for as long as you wanted! Anything else you want with my Non-existant money???

Cindy said...

Yay! That is great. Now I know who to come to when I can't help my kids with their math homework anymore. Good luck!

The Smith Family said...

Maybe we can swap...Piano lessons for Math tutoring???