Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another stinkin' Tag

My friend Bren tagged me.


8 Favorite TV Shows

* Biggest Loser

* Ugly Betty

* ER

* American Idol

* Dancing with the Stars

* Arizona Diamondbacks

* Arizona Cardinals (If they are in the playoffs)

* Ed (Tom Cavanaugh was a bowling alley lawyer...Awesome show!)

8 Favorite Restaurants

* Texas Roadhouse

* Outback

* Rubio's

* McDonalds

* Pei Wei

* In & Out Burger

* Saute'

* Someburros

8 Books you'd Recommend

I have to admit...I am not a reader...I rarely read textbooks in my high school and college days and now I basically read blogs and entertainment stuff...

8 Things that happened Yesterday

* We celebrated my oldest son's Birthday!

* I went to the doctor

* I went to my Mom and Dad's house to visit

* I tip tested in Karate for a high white belt

* I played the piano

* I cleaned up my house

* I ate a wonderful dinner with friends and family at Someburros

* I read my friend Bren's blog that said that I was tagged...Ugh!

8 Things to look forward too

* Losing weight

* Getting stronger

* Retirement with my husband

* Traveling

* Kids getting older

* Nolan having no more "Accidents"

* The Economy getting better

* No more Lay-offs

8 Things on my wish List

* To give back to God all he has given me

* A Maldives Vacation

* A Suburban

* A Bigger house so my boys can have their own rooms

* To finish school so I can teach high school math

* My friends who have lost jobs to be able to find new ones quickly

* A little girl someday through adoption

* To become more patient


8 Things I love about Fall

* Beautiful leaves changing color up North

* Bearable weather

* Opened windows

* Birthdays

* my Anniversary

* Thanksgiving

* Halloween

* Christmas is right around the corner and stores are gearing up!


8 people I tag

Wow Bren...8 people do not read this blog.

1 comment:

Bren's Life said...

You crack me up!! You didn['t have to do the take if you didn't want too..
I could not think of anything about Fall but Halloween is good..
Tag you it again!

Just kidding!