2 weeks ago, my husband came home with a paper bag full of something...didn't know what it was. It ended up being a turtle. The boys named her Kirby. Well, she died today. No more turtle. Last week, I noticed that she doesn't sink anymore. If I put her in the water, she would float. I googled that and it said they either have a respiratory infection or pneumonia...Not good. Well, today I looked at her and she was swimming in the tank with her neck cocked really sharp to the side. She was swimming in a circle, looking like she was trying to catch her tail. She would then run into the walls. She looked like she was going insane. I saw this all before the incident in the post below.
When I got home from school, Turtle was gone. Very Sad.
1 comment:
Poor Turtle! Turtle killer!!!
Post a Comment