I have been reading my friend Jenna's cooking blog a lot lately and it has been very inspiring. Although she is becoming a bit more vegan than me and I cannot totally cut out meats, I have found that I actually like vegetables!
Last night, I made grilled Portabella mushroom burgers with Swiss cheese, tomato, avacados and lettuce. I brushed the Portabella with olive oil, Salt, Pepper and Pesto. Rob grilled the burgers! Oh my gosh, they were fabulous! I think I may have to start including that in my routine!
The boys had hamburgers, but the oldest one had a bite of my mushroom burger and he said it wasn't TOO bad! Yay!
Sorry I forgot to take photos.
4 comments:
Well now - that is an amazing breakthrough! Looking forward to eating some veggies together soon!!!
YAY! You are so awesome! It sounds delicious. What a great idea! I hope you are having a fabulous week! xoxo
i recently have become obsessed with some veggies. Specially asparagus and broccoli. I made stuffed portabella mushrooms recently..SO good and I HATE mushrooms!
Ok- I will say yummy! But at least you couldn't see my face as I was reading this... Not a huge fan of portabella mushrooms. But I do like vegies, and I just need to eat them more....
Post a Comment