Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wicked!

I went to Wicked last night with my Mother-in-Law and a friend. Not quite the same as in NYC, but it was still great! Great seats, Great fun!

Before Wicked, I had to go to traffic court, because I seem to have a lead foot lately! I had gotten pulled over for failing to stop at a stop sign, which shouldn't really be where it is placed anyways. There is never more than 1 car there! But as I digress...The motorcycle cop told me I failed to stop at the stop sign, I was going 36 in a 25 and my window tint was too dark. He came back with my ticket and told me he was giving me a warning for my stop sign and speeding, but that I had to get my window tint fixed. I tried explaining that we bought the car that way from the dealer, but he really didn't care about my sob story. He just told me to get it fixed before the court date. Awesome Hubby called the dealership and told them to "Make it right". They ended up stripping the old tint and retinting it legal for free! Yay! But...2 weeks after my first ticket, I got another ticket. This guy was a jerk and wasn't going to give me a warning, so needless to say, I got to go to traffic school this past weekend. Fun stuff! But the great news in all of this is that I don't have any tickets on my record!

2 comments:

Bren's Life said...

maybe you should just drive the Tahoe all the time & not the car. Speedy Gonzalez!!!
Glad you had fun at Wicked!

Jenna said...

Are you feeling PoPuLeR - LAR ? ? ?

Glad you had fun - wish I could have joined you!