Well, we woke up extremely early to get to the early service at church yesterday. There was a special guest worship leader this week. Her name is Kendall Payne. She was so awesome! I have added her to my playlist.
We were home by 9 AM! We were able to relax and enjoy the wonderful holiday without rushing around. I absolutely love Easter! We had our awesome brunch that I was salivating over just thinking about. We were able to take naps. And then I cooked a great dinner for 16 people! It was a fantastic day! We had my family over, minus my "up-North" family, who are all getting ready for their Make-a-wish trip this week! Rob's step-dad, sister, niece and niece's boyfriend came. His mom didn't make it because she was at the hospital with her newest granddaughter, who is having a few complications. She is in good hands, as she is at the local Children's Hospital. They are thinking that she has cancer in the eyes and doing a bunch of tests. Her mom had the same thing when she was a little girl. Mom is now blind and has 2 glass eyes. But there is more hope now in this day and age. I pray that this precious little baby girl will go home soon to his mom and dad.
1 comment:
Glad you had a good day... Hope your new neice is ok..
Post a Comment