Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oops

Although I have been blessed with mild mannered boys, they do like to play. Last night, while the husband and I were making dinner, the boys were all in Nate's room, playing. All of the sudden, I heard Nolan scream. Now, Nolan does tend to cry quite often, but this cry was definitely much worse. I ran in there and grabbed him, but didn't look at him, as that tends to make him cry worse. I asked Nate what happened, and he said that Nolan was doing flips on the bed and hit his head on the headboard. Then I started to look at Nolan and freaked out. I don't know what I would do if any of the boys actually cut their heads open...Knock on Wood...I just thank God that dad was there to take care of him and sit with him.

3 comments:

OurCarsAndCops said...

WOW!!! poor kid!!!!! that looks like it hurt...BAD!

Bren's Life said...

Holy Cow! At first I didn't see the huge goose egg in the picture, since I was reading what you wrote. But Holy Cow!
Hope he is feeling better. I haven't heard you playing your piano yet... I need to come see it.

Cindy said...

Wow, that is quite a goose egg. Hope he feels better soon. What cute boys you have.