
So, the boys are unhappily back to school and I have been home with Nolan for the past 2 weeks. It is truly amazing how a child can go from being "not so fun" to a great kid in so little time! I really think he has enjoyed spending time with me alone, with no work interruptions. It has been really nice to be able to be home with him like this. I quit my job 3 1/2 years ago at a place that I was quite comfortable with, in order to be home with my boys, only to be tied to a desk for the next 4 years. All the while, I never really spent too much time with him (or the others) and he is now 4! Next year, he will be in preschool!
1 comment:
It is pretty fun to be with them huh.. Are you looking for a new job or enjoying your freedom?
Post a Comment