Today is my baby's 4th Birthday!
Here is how bad I am! I am dropping him off at Pam's early, so I can go buy some gifts for him! I have no idea what to do for his birthday. I have only really had 1 birthday party for him since he was born! At least that birthday was fun because he had some friends there at Peter Piper Pizza! But today is probably going to be just a normal day for him, except he will have pizza for dinner, even though he requested cookies for dinner. I hope he doesn't hate me when he gets older.
Happy Birthday Nolan! We love you lots!
2 comments:
What a cutie--enjoy them when they are young and don't care about parties. Just wait until you have a teenager who will hold it against you if you don't have a party. (Not to mention 40 year old friends too--ha ha)
I love that picture of him. He is just too cute.. Wait I just read Cindy's comment. Is she talking about me? You both are gonna get it. What - I didn't expect either of you to throw me a party & was in the dark about it. Your both in trouble!
Back to Nolan. Happy Birthday Buddy! Sorry your mom didn't give you cookies. I would have if you would of come across the street... That big mean mom of yours. I mean well she's little, but it doesn't sound very mean to say that little mean mom of yours....
Charly & Allie are so happy you had a birthday & want to celebrate with you!!
Post a Comment