Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Brenda




So I forget to post my family's birthdays so easily, but I could never forget to post a SPECIAL Birthday sendout to Brenda, my dear friend...One who forces me to blog, even though I have a pretty mundane life compared to her.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDA!

I really hope you have a great day! I am so blessed to have you in my life! I just wish Jenna was here to make one of her beautiful cakes for you!

2 comments:

Bren's Life said...

I just got back from lunch with you!! You are the Best neighbor & friend ever. I love ya Man!!!
I never saw that picture of Troy & I. Wow - I didn't realize I was pregnant! :)
You are so sweet & I remember YOU making me a cake for my birthday & we sat outside & ate it in the grass. It was such a good chocolate cake too...
Thanks Cathy for making this such a Great Day!

Cindy said...

Thanks for helping last night--we couldn't have pulled it off without you. Brenda is lucky to have a neighbor like you.