


Welcome to the Smith family Blog! Hopefully this stays updated and I have interesting stuff to share with all of you!
The boys have started school and that means I have to go back to work! Very depressing as I have never been able to have time off during the summer since I was 16 years old! This year was the first time I ever took time off, and got to spend every day with my boys. It was fabulous! They even liked me by the end of summer! Last year, I worked 40+ hours and my husband was on sabbatical. It was, by far, the worst summer of my entire life. I would hear everyone in the other end of the house as I would be sitting at my desk.
1 comment:
I didn't realize this was your 1st ever summer home.. Things will work out. We gotta do lunch every week until you go to work..
Post a Comment